It’s obscurity/rarety as a single malt means few have or will encounter it. For some enthusiasts however Teaninich is on the ‘under the radar’ radar, a lot like Inchgower or even Mannochmore – and here’s hoping Diageo’s 2016 special releases haven’t blown Mannochmore’s cover.
I’m a fan of Teaninich [Inchgower & Mannochmore] – so much so, i thought i’d go find it
- The Teaninich distillery is way harder to find than [the] Speyside distillery.
- It’s definitely not open for visits.
- It’s scary and seemingly impenetrable.
- It’s way scarier than even the Invergordon plant.
- I drove round it, took a picture and cleared off pronto.
- The best way to experience Teaninich is through a Fauna & Fauna bottling – lets review it now! LINK